It’s important to note that the number of plays on your SoundCloud tracks is not necessarily a measure of your professionalism as an artist. There are many other factors that contribute to an artist’s professionalism, such as the quality of their music, their brand, and their marketing efforts.
That being said, it is true that having a large number of plays on your SoundCloud tracks can be a sign of your popularity and success as an artist. If you are trying to build a following and get your music heard by a wider audience, it’s natural to want to increase the number of plays on your tracks.
There are many ways to increase the number of plays on your SoundCloud tracks, including:
- Promoting your tracks on social media and other online platforms
- Collaborating with other artists and promoting each other’s music
- Submitting your tracks to music blogs and websites for review
- Participating in SoundCloud groups and communities related to your genre
- Releasing new music regularly to keep your audience engaged
Ultimately, the key to building a professional career as an artist is to focus on creating high-quality music and finding ways to connect with your audience. The number of plays on your SoundCloud tracks may be a factor, but it should not be your primary focus.
Keep making awesome music, and share it with the world!
Maurice from Music-Mindset.com